Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long live the Wolf Pack!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday 26th

Go down 
+2
Preacher
English
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Preacher
Wolf Pack Member : Alpha
Preacher

Sunday 26th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 26th   Sunday 26th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:14 am

Well I am the master of all things paintball Laughing . I will be happy to answer all the questions that you guys couldn't Razz I am sorry to hear that reffing wasn't all that great, but that is something that OK has always needed to work on.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Admin
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 26th   Sunday 26th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:42 am

Glad you guys had fun Smile

I would of popped down to Mersey but my Girlfriends Grandmother was put in the hospital after having a huge stroke so I agreed to go with the family to visit.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Wolf Pack Member : Alpha
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 26th   Sunday 26th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:13 am

Yeah, that field needs some safety issues resolved and reinforced....I will call it the no surrender field from now on and purchase a pistol to serve as the weapon of choise for all those who do not believe in the white flag. I would go again though. Cameron was just burnt out,from try outs, that was the only reson we packed up and went to HCO. See some of you Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pauldarrwow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 26th   Sunday 26th - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday 26th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Pack :: General :: General Paintball Chat-
Jump to: